Thursday 3 September 2009

nothing but bullies


Bully One.

Bully Two.


Notice how they spread out over our FOUR seats and were chuckling. I am just off camera administering first aid to three very sad triplets.

I took the trips to Shepton Mallet for a ride across the viaduct on the miniature railway. It cost me a fortune, a big slice out of my child benefit. We got there late, just in time for the last train. Bunty Beee had a bad rash after falling in a patch of stinging nettles. We'd just settled on the train when these two bullies - you know who you are - just pushed all four of us out of the carriage, laughing as they did so, and settled in OUR places. They were laughing the whole trip as I sat by the track trying to stop the girls from crying.

You expect this sort of thing at wrestling matches and football, but NOT at a miniature railway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment